Natural Gas Tariff
The natural gas rate that best meets your needs
Compared to other fossil energies, natural gas stands out for being an economical, reliable, convenient fuel with less impact on the environment and has several advantages:
• Availability and comfort: you will have the energy you need for your business at all times.
• Savings and stable price: It is one of the most economical energies on the market and with the most stable price.
• Sustainability: Natural gas is the fossil fuel with the lowest environmental impact. Therefore, if your business uses this type of energy it will contribute to reducing emissions of the main urban contaminants. Furthermore, it does not emit solid particles and generates less CO2 than other energy from non-renewable sources.
• Easy device maintenance: The combustion of natural gas is clean, which favors easy maintenance and longer life of appliances and installations.
Installing piped natural gas is simple and quick. And now Audax Renewables offers a gas chair maintenance and breakdown assistance service designed and thought out for you.
Advantages of natural gas for your home
In addition to the savings associated with the consumption of natural gas in homes, we must highlight other advantages as well. For example, continued supply, without unexpected cuts or interruptions. It also involves an easy installation that quickly pays off and, additionally, at Audax Renewables we provide you with the option of carrying out periodic inspections for your peace of mind and that of your loved ones.
The advantages of natural gas in your home become more evident when we talk about the use of heating. With an efficient natural gas installation in your home, heating is usually much more economical and efficient than heat pumps. Therefore, with Audax Renewables you can save on heating, including on bills during periods of higher consumption, such as in the coldest months of the year.
- It is the most economical continuous supply energy on the market. With low maintenance costs and more stable prices, you can save energy in your home and reduce costs arising from gas bills. A very efficient supply to provide the comfort and satisfaction we need in our home. With natural gas, you can have hot water, heating and cooking uninterruptedly and more efficiently.
- Cleaner conventional energy for your home. Did you know that natural gas is one of the most efficient energies? Natural gas is less polluting and contains smaller amounts of carbon than other fossil energies. It burns in a more sustainable, safe and efficient way as it does not produce sulfur dioxide, which causes acid rain, or solid particles. The flame is blue because it has little CO content, therefore, the combustion of natural gas produces fewer greenhouse gases and therefore has a lower impact on the environment.
- Safe energy for your family. The use of this gas in homes does not present risks nor does it require special skills to handle it, as long as basic precautions are taken into account. It has no smell, but a characteristic substance is added to it so you can recognize it and take preventive measures if you are likely to smell it.
- Installation is quick and easy. It is distributed through underground pipes that reach your home. In just a few days and with virtually no work, it will be perfectly installed in your home.
Natural gas tariffs
At Audax Renewables, we sell natural gas via pipeline. We offer you different natural gas tariffs, always adapted to the actual annual consumption of your home.
Tariff 3.1: for consumption below 5,000 kW/h per year.
Tariff 3.2: for consumption between 5,000 and 50,000 kW/h per year.
Tariff 3.3: for consumption between 50,000 and 100,000 kW/h per year.
Tariff 3.4: for consumption between 100,000 and 7,000,000 kW/h per year.
Tariff 3.5: specialized for large consumption.
Tips about natural gas
At Audax Renewables we provide you with a lot of information about the basic rules that you must take into account if you use natural gas, as well as several tips to optimize its performance. Discover all the natural gas recommendations for use in the kitchen, such as: avoid letting the flame go beyond the bottom of the container. Or recommendations related to the use of hot water. It is also very interesting to observe the basic rules of action in case of a gas smell and other important suggestions.
I want to hire natural gas for my home
Without a doubt, and compared to other available energies, natural gas stands out as the most economical, safe, convenient energy with the lowest environmental impact. The perfect energy for the comfort of your home.
At Audax Renewables, purchasing natural gas for your home is very simple. Hiring will be easy, without bureaucracy or hassle, because we take care of everything.
Firstly, you must make sure that the area in which you live has access to piped natural gas and that your home has the installation.
Secondly, we recommend that you contact our Customer Service Department so that we can advise you on the natural gas tariff that best suits your home's needs. Enjoy a supply of natural gas at the best price.
The duration of the contract is 12 months. Yes, our contracts include loyalty, as this is what allows us to offer you more competitive rates.
What does the cost of gas installation depend on?
The cost of gas installation depends on several factors, such as the area where your house is located, whether it is single-family or part of a residential building, whether you want it for all uses or just for heating or cooking, among other variants. . Taking all this into account, we assure you that the installation cost is quickly amortized because natural gas is the cheapest energy to heat your home.
At Audax Renewables we work daily to provide you with very competitive natural gas rates, always adapted to your family's real energy needs, with clear information and no surprises.
Contract the perfect natural gas rate for your home now and start saving on gas!