Reduce your business’ energy costsTo hire
establishments and businesses
Natural gas, the most economical energy for your business
Natural gas is an energy source with a low environmental impact and is normally more economical than other energies, such as diesel, electricity or propane gas. It is extracted from underground and distributed through gas pipelines built with highly resistant materials so it can be easily supplied anywhere.
Main characteristics of natural gas:
- It is distributed through underground pipes.
- It is used for different types of consumption.
- Its flame is a crisp blue because it contains little CO (carbon monoxide).
- It doesn't smell. However, a characteristic substance is added to it to be able to recognize it and take preventive measures in the event of a leak.
- The use of this gas does not present risks nor does it require special skills to handle it, as long as basic precautions are taken into account.
What advantages does natural gas have for your establishment?
If you are running a business, you will be interested in knowing that the competitive advantages of natural gas are many. Without a doubt, and compared to other available energies, natural gas stands out as the most economical, safe, convenient fossil energy with the lowest environmental impact.
- Savings: It is one of the cheapest energy sources on the market and the price is usually more stable. Start saving with natural gas now!
- Heating: It is characterized by having a high calorific value. Provides an adjustable and programmable temperature through a thermostat.
- Hot water: instantaneously and without interruptions.
- Uninterrupted: The supply is continuous, so there will be no cuts or unexpected interruptions.
- Security: Installation reviews are carried out periodically.
- Cleaner conventional energy: it is less polluting and contains smaller amounts of carbon than other fossil energies.
- Ease: installation is easy and does not require long works.
Natural gas will help you save on your business's energy bill, as the price of this fuel is cheaper. You will be able to save on costs that increase abruptly in your establishment through natural gas and, above all, with heating.
How to install natural gas in your business?
Installing natural gas is the most economical energy option for your establishment because it requires less maintenance and, therefore, represents lower expenses.
Firstly, you should make sure your business is in good condition. If you already have the installation, you will only have to contract natural gas, otherwise you will have to request a new gas installation.
To carry out a natural gas installation, we recommend that you contact an authorized installer who will provide you with all the information about the advantages of natural gas for your business, as well as a personalized quote for your installation.
The cost of installing natural gas depends on many factors: the area where your establishment is located, whether it is isolated or part of a residential building, whether you want it for all uses or just for heating or water, among others. others. Once the installation is complete, you will see how the installation cost is quickly amortized because natural gas is the cheapest energy to heat.
What natural gas rate is best for your establishment?
At Audax Renewables, you can contract your natural gas supply and benefit from very competitive rates and a close and quality Customer Support service. Hiring will be easy, without bureaucracy or hassle, because we take care of everything. Furthermore, the price of natural gas is very economical compared to other energies.
We sell natural gas by transport throughout the Peninsular territory, both at high and low pressure.
Tier 1: for consumption less than 220 m3 per annum.
Tier 2: for consumption between 220 and 500 m3 per annum.
Tier 3: for consumption between 500 and 1000 m3 per annum.
Tier 4: for consumption between 1000 and 10,000 m3 per annum.
Monthly BP: consumption greater than 10,000 m3 per annum.
BP Longas Usos: consumption greater than 10,000 m3 per annum.
Monthly MP: consumption greater than 10,000 m3 per annum.
MP Long Uses: consumption greater than 10,000 m3 per annum.
The contract duration is 12 or 24 months. Our contracts have loyalty, because it helps us to offer you better prices.
I want to hire natural gas for my business
We know how important it is to have efficient communication channels, which is why our Customer Support service is internal and is undergoing continuous training to offer personalized, quality service.
Get in touch with our team of experts and receive complete advice to achieve maximum savings on your establishment's natural gas bills.
We work daily to provide very competitive rates that can be adapted to the needs of each type of client, with clear information and no surprises. Save in your business with natural gas from Audax Renewables!