Electricity Indexed Tariff
All our tariffs are 100% energy from renewable sources
Indexed rate for families
The Audax Renewables 100% Renewable Origin Indexed Tariff is aimed at homes that invest in efficient electrical management, especially for suppliers that want to pay the price of electricity monthly based on the price established in the electrical market.
What is indexing? It is a way of contracting in the liberalized market, which consists of paying a variable price for the electrical energy consumed. In other words, with the Indexed Tariff for electricity, the consumer accesses the free market and pays for the energy consumed at the cost price established in the wholesale market plus a small management margin that they will pay to the supplier. And all this with green energy from renewable 100% sources.
In this way, energy is paid every hour at the real price it is sold on the electricity market. With the Indexed Tariff, you avoid paying the risk premium associated with all fixed tariffs throughout the contract period.
Pays for the cost of electricity every hour, thus maximizing savings.
Pay for energy at wholesale prices.
Avoid the risk premium associated with all fixed tariffs.
At Audax Renewables we supply 100% renewable energy to all our customers. Green energy produced from inexhaustible natural resources that do not generate greenhouse gases or polluting emissions.
Green Energy 100% Renewable origin
All our customers enjoy green energy: private, commercial, large companies and administrations.
Benefits of the Indexed Tariff
The main advantage of the Indexed Tariff is the savings normally obtained in relation to fixed tariffs. It allows you to adapt your consumption to take advantage of times when electricity is cheaper and thus avoid the risk premium associated with fixed tariffs.
- You pay for each hour what the electricity costs, thus maximizing savings.
- Pay for energy at wholesale market prices.
- Avoid the risk premium associated with fixed tariffs.
Indexed Tariff Components
The Indexed Tariff, like the Fixed Tariff, has two components:
- Term of power: which does not vary according to consumption, it is a fixed cost per day billed. This is the price to pay for the electricity contracted in your home. It is measured in kW. Depending on your consumption needs, you will have to purchase more or less energy. For example, the more energy you contract, the more electrical appliances you can have in your home, but your fixed monthly cost will also be higher. In short, the energy period will be determined by the electrical energy contracted with the supplier.
- Term of energy: in the Indexed Tariff, the price of energy is paid according to consumption and the price/hour of energy at OMIE (Operator of the Iberian Electricity Market), plus a management fee. In this way, energy is paid every hour at the price that is actually being sold on the electricity market. This avoids paying, throughout the contract period, the risk premium associated with all Fixed Tariffs.
I want to subscribe to the Indexed Rate
- If you want to pay the price of energy at the market price, the Indexed Electricity Tariff is the one that best suits you.
- It is important to be clear about the following points:
- The duration of the contract is 12 months. Yes, our contracts are permanent, as this helps us to offer you better prices.
- At Audax Renewables we manage and make purchases on the Spanish Electricity Market with absolute transparency. The customer, in addition to paying for electricity based on the market price, will have to pay a small margin to the supplier as a management fee. This will be specified in your contract.
- Clearly, transparently and without surprises. Let our experts advise you and they will recommend the most suitable electricity tariff to achieve energy savings.
- Sign up now for the Audax Renewables Indexed Tariff for your home and pay for your electricity according to the price established in the electricity market.