Indexed Tariff for Medium and High Voltage Electricity
And with green energy from renewable 100% origin
If you have a large corporation, thanks to Audax Renewables' Indexed Tariff, you will pay a variable price for the electrical energy consumed. In this way, with the Indexed Tariff for electricity, you can access the wholesale market and pay for the energy consumed at cost plus a small management margin. What do you think?
With this tariff you can save significantly on electricity, because you pay for energy every hour at the real price it is sold on the electricity market. Furthermore, you avoid paying the risk premium associated with all fixed tariffs throughout the contract period.
Furthermore, in addition to these advantages, the energy you consume will be green energy from 100% renewable sources.
At Audax Renewables we supply 100% renewable energy to all our customers. Green energy produced from inexhaustible natural resources that do not generate greenhouse gases or polluting emissions.
Green Energy 100% Renewable origin
All our customers enjoy green energy: private, commercial, large companies and administrations.
What are High Voltage access charges?
Depending on the voltage level of the distribution network, there are various High Voltage access tariffs. The most common are the following: 3.1 A, 6.1A, 6.1B, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5.
The term High Voltage encompasses any voltage level above 1,000 V (or 1 kV). In distribution networks, values of 20-30 kV are normally used and in transmission networks above 132-220 kV or even higher.
What are the characteristics of Tariff 3.1A?
What is High Voltage used for?
High Voltage is the greatest ally of large companies. It is generally used to:
- Transporting electricity over long distances, from production plants to urban centers, reducing energy losses.
- The distribution of electricity at the main consumption points and in rural areas.
- In certain locations, the only available network to which we can connect our electricity supply is a transmission or distribution network, that is, High Voltage.
- This is generally the case in certain industrial zones, villages, factories, irrigated areas, among others. I want to subscribe to the High Voltage indexed tariff.
I want to hire High Voltage
- Yes, our contracts are permanent, as this helps us to offer you better prices.
- At Audax Renovables we manage and make purchases on the Spanish Electricity Market with absolute transparency. Remember that, in addition to paying for electricity based on the market price, you will have to pay a small management margin.
- With clarity, transparency and without surprises. Let our energy efficiency experts advise you and sign up now for the Audax Renovables high voltage indexed tariff for your large company and start saving on your electricity bill now!