Electricity Indexed Tariff
Pay for electricity at wholesale prices and with green energy from renewable 100% sources
Would you like to pay for the energy your business consumes at wholesale prices? If you really want to save on your electricity bill, take note of all the advantages that our “Indexed Tariff” electricity tariff offers you.
The Audax Renewables Indexed Tariff is aimed at all professionals, businesses and establishments with an annual consumption of more than 5,000 kWh, who want to pay the price of electricity based on the amount established in the wholesale electricity market.
At Audax Renewables we supply 100% renewable energy to all our customers. Green energy produced from inexhaustible natural resources that do not generate greenhouse gases or polluting emissions.
Green Energy 100% Renewable origin
All our customers enjoy green energy: private, commercial, large companies and administrations.
What does indexing the tariff consist of?
It consists of paying a variable price for the electrical energy consumed. In this way, with the Indexed Tariff for electricity, the consumer accesses the free market and pays for their business's energy at cost price plus a small management margin.
With this tariff, you will pay for energy every hour at the real price at which it is being sold on the electricity market and you will avoid paying the risk premium associated with all fixed tariffs throughout the contract period.
Advantages of the Indexed Tariff for businesses and establishments
The main advantage of this tariff is the savings you will notice on your business or establishment's electricity bill. Remember that you can adapt your consumption to take advantage of the hours when electricity is cheaper and, at the same time, avoid the risk premium of fixed tariffs.
This tariff allows you to have efficient and optimized energy management that you will notice from the first month.
- Pays for the cost of electricity every hour, thus maximizing savings.
- Pay for energy at wholesale prices.
- Avoid the risk premium associated with all fixed tariffs.
Indexed Tariff Components
With the Indexed Tariff for small customers, you must take into account the two components of the invoice that are fundamental to understanding consumption and the cost of this tariff:
- Term of power: does not vary according to consumption, it is a fixed cost per day billed. This is the price you pay for the electricity contracted for your business or facilities. It is measured in kW. Depending on your business, you will need to purchase more or less energy. For example, the more energy you contract, the more electrical appliances you can have, but the more you will pay. In short, the energy period will be marked by the electrical energy contracted with the supplier and its price.
- Term of energy: in the Indexed Tariff, the price of energy is paid according to consumption and the price per hour established by OMIE (Operator of the Iberian Electricity Market), plus a small management commission for the supplier. This way, energy is paid every hour at the price that is actually being sold on the wholesale electricity market. This avoids paying the risk premium associated with all Fixed Fees throughout the contract period.
I want to subscribe to the Indexed Rate
If you want to save on your company's or establishment's electricity bill by paying for electricity at the wholesale market price, the Indexed Electricity Tariff is the one that best suits your needs.
It is important to be clear about the following points:
Yes, our contracts are permanent, as this helps us to offer you better prices.
At Audax Renovables we manage and make purchases on the Spanish Electricity Market with absolute transparency. Remember that in addition to paying for electricity based on the market price, you will have to pay a small management margin to the supplier.
With clarity, transparency and without surprises. Let our experts advise you and sign up now for the Audax Renovables Indexed Tariff for your business and start saving on your electricity bill!