Fixed Electricity Tariff
You will pay the same rate throughout the duration of the contract, with clarity, transparency and without surprises. And with green energy from renewable 100% origin
If you are a professional or have a business or establishment and want to avoid surprises on your electrical bill, we recommend the Audax Renewables Fixed Tariff.
The Fixed Tariff, with a power of 10kW and 15kW, is designed for small businesses that want the peace of mind of knowing that the electricity rate will not vary during the months of the contract. It is a rate that offers you peace of mind and security. And all this with green energy from renewable 100% sources.
Continue to enjoy the best service, without complications or surprises, and saving on your electricity bill!
The price of electricity remains fixed throughout the duration of the contract and you will pay depending on your energy consumption.
At this time, according to market conditions, we make personalized proposals at a fixed rate (without a standard offer), if you would like a proposal to be presented, do not hesitate to contact us.
At Audax Renewables we supply 100% renewable energy to all our customers. Green energy produced from inexhaustible natural resources that do not generate greenhouse gases or polluting emissions.
Green Energy 100% Renewable origin
All our customers enjoy green energy: private, commercial, large companies and administrations.
Components of the Fixed Tariff for businesses and establishments
The Fixed Tariff for professionals and small businesses that have contracted power from 10kW to 15kW has 2 components:
- Power term: this is the price you pay for the electrical power contracted in your establishment and does not vary depending on consumption, it is a fixed cost that is billed per day. It is measured in kW. We remind you that, depending on your small business, you will need to hire more or less power. For example, the more power contracted, the more electrical appliances you can connect, but you will pay more. How is it calculated? Contracted power x billing period (days) x power term price.
- Energy term: corresponds to the electrical energy consumed during the billed period. The electricity you consume is measured in kW/h. This amount, unlike the power term, usually varies on each invoice as it corresponds to the electricity consumption carried out in your establishment.
What advantages does the Fixed Rate offer to your establishment?
At Audax Renewables we have a single objective: to offer you a tariff that suits the real energy needs of your establishment. We want you to pay the cheapest electricity rate that has a positive impact on your bill and really notices savings.
We care about your professional activity and want to make things as easy as possible for you.
• You only pay for the consumption made. With the Audax Renewables Fixed Tariff, a fixed price is established for the term of power and the term of energy.
• Pay the same rate throughout the contract period. The power term and energy term remain fixed during the 12 months of the contract. Effectively, contracting this rate is linked to a permanent contract, as this fact allows us to offer you better prices.
• 100% energy from renewable sources. We are an electricity and gas supplier company that respects the environment, aimed at businesses that want to optimize energy consumption and save on their bills. For this reason, if you choose a Fixed Tariff, we offer you the possibility of choosing that the energy is 100% renewable, that is, 100% energy from renewable sources. This renewable energy does not emit greenhouse gases into our planet's atmosphere, thus achieving sustainable consumption without harming our environment. The future of energy is in everyone's hands. Be part of a company that produces green energy!
I want to hire the Fixed Tariff for my business
If you want to enjoy a stable price for your small business regardless of the hours of consumption, this is your rate. With clarity, transparency and without surprises. Let our experts advise you and sign up for the Audax Renewables Fixed Rate right now. Forget about electricity tariff surprises and start saving now!